Terms & Conditions
Terms of Website Use
Access to and use of this site is provided by Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Adultcphub.org is a website operated by Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under charity number 1179458 and our registered office is Gallery Court, 28 Arcadia Avenue, London, N3 2FG.
Reliance on information posted:
None of the information presented on this website constitutes medical advice. We assume that you will form your own independent view as to the information provided. If you are unsure, please contact a professional clinician.
We have taken every reasonable step to ensure that the information and other materials posted on our website are accurate and up-to-date. However such materials are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed and we cannot accept any liability for any errors or omissions. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete information from this website at any time.
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of this site.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
External links to and from the Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub website:
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub site does not imply that Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, by means of hyperlinks or emailed to you as part of our services, these links are provided for your information only. These websites are owned and operated by third parties and we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources. We accept no responsibility for any statements, information, products or services that published or may be accessible through third party websites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
The Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub Logo is the trademark of Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub.
The names, images and logos identifying Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub or any third party.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, but without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, illegal or which may harass or cause distress, harm or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Privacy and Cookies
- Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to email@example.com.